Dazzle your opponent with a vibrant display of skill with the Elkadart Rainbow Steel Tip Darts, designed for use with sisal dart boards. These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 90% Tungsten and 10% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of quality and durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less. More tungsten in the dart increases the price as tungsten is a rare metal and its density takes more effort to machine. The increased price gives a higher quality barrel and can improve performance, increasing scores. Each titanium coated barrel enjoys deep shark fin ridges, allowing your grip to remain consistent throw after throw. The Rainbow Darts feature tough, 100 micron flights with flashy rainbow graphics. The extra hardiness these flights feature means that you won’t need to replace them as often – they’ll stand up to the toughest throws. Finally, each dart is precision machined for maximum aerodynamics and a sleek, smooth look and features a stylish signature Titanium Rainbow look found in no other dart. Each set includes three 100 micron flights, three golden aluminum shafts, and slim dart case. Made with pride in England.
- 90% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter grouping of shots which increase scoring.
- Titanium coated barrel with shark fin grooves provides an excellent and consistent grip throw after throw.
- Heavy duty 100 micron flights are among the hardiest flights in the industry, standing up to punishing throws.
- Aluminum shafts feature locking holes to ensure a tight fit between you barrel and flight, no more retightening shafts after a few throws.
- Includes three 100 micron flights, three aluminum shafts, three 2BA Tufflex II tips, and a slim dart case.